About this Issue
Note from the Editors
The print order for this issue was for 1600 copies.
The center pages of this issue features the Seneca millsite, the first to be developed on the outlet of Crooked Lake. Frances Dumas has written a series of articles about the mills built along the outlet.
Patricia Rios' drawing and maps illustrate the story.
Ralph Seager wrote The Outlet Trail.